Bitcoin Betting – The Best Sites for Sports Betting
Bitcoin is one of the latest and greatest innovations in the world of finance and tech. It is basically a digital currency where users can make payments online safely and securely. The difference between Bitcoin and something like a credit card or e-wallet is simple – bitcoin has no physical equivalent. Unlike other currencies, it is 100% digital!
It is used by a lot of casinos since it gives you extremely secure and anonymous transactions. On this page, we’ve selected the best sites for bitcoin betting so that players who are a fan of sportsbook betting can take advantage of this cryptocurrency to pay!
Want to know How do we Rate Online Sportsbooks?
There are lots of sportsbooks out there. Even though Bitcoin and cryptos, in general, are quite new. They are even present at numerous sports betting sites already.
But it is important to pick a good site – otherwise, you might get a subpar experience or even get scammed! The odds may quickly go against you if you’re not careful with your research.
There are a few different aspects to a sportsbook that needs to be tested thoroughly. They are:
How to Start Betting – A Step by Step Guide
Before you can start betting on your favorite teams, you need to sign up and make an account. Let us explain how to do that, step by step.
- Choose a sportsbook. Since we have put together a list, feel free to pick from there!
- Create an account. Find the ‘Sign Up’ or ‘Register’ button on the website. Click on it.
- Fill up the form. This involves giving some details like name, email, phone, address, etc. You may have to confirm your email address or phone number.
- Make a deposit. We will explain this step further in the next section. Make sure to collect the welcome or first deposit bonus after
- Start betting! Find your favorite sports, players or teams and bet away.
Explaining How to Make a Deposit with Cryptocurrency
Making a deposit with cryptocurrencies is slightly different from other normal payment methods. To avoid any confusion when depositing with Bitcoin, here is an explanation and step-by-step guide to doing it.
- Log in. If you don’t have an account, check the previous section for instructions on how to register.
- Find the Cashier or Deposit section. There will usually be a ‘CASHIER’ or ‘DEPOSIT’ button at the top or in the navigation bar/menu. Alternatively, visit your account menu and then select the correct button.
- From the cashier menu, choose ‘Deposit’. Select the payment method – in this case, Bitcoin or another crypto.
- The casino will give you a web address. This is the address of your casino account balance.
- Open up your crypto wallet on a desktop or mobile app. Choose ‘Make Payment’.
- Enter the web address link you got from the casino. Enter it and make sure it is correct.
- Select how much money to deposit. Remember that the amount of money deposited will determine the bonus amount you get, if the sportsbook uses a deposit match bonus.
Confirm the transaction and you are done! The money should show up in a few seconds. If it has not shown up after a while, then contact customer support to see if there was a problem.
What are the Popular Sports at Crypto Sportsbooks?
Here are a few of the most popular sports at Crypto sportsbooks!
- Football/Soccer – The most widely played sport worldwide, it seems obvious that Football would be available at any sportsbook. It also has some of the most varied betting markets.
- Basketball – Basketball is a very popular sport to bet on. The NBA League attracts thousands of punters every season.
- Boxing – Nothing gets the blood pumping like the violent action of boxing. People have been betting on fights since ancient history, so betting on Boxing is nothing new!
- MMA – Just like boxing, combat sports have a long history with gambling. MMA matches are fast-paced and thrilling – perfect for a few bets between rounds.
- Tennis – Tennis is a fairly popular sport with a thriving betting scene. There are lots of markets, and it is easy for new players to get into it.
- Horse Racing – Horse Racing has been a constant in the world of sports betting. It may not be as popular as it used to be decades ago, but it is still a thrilling and widely spectated sport.
- Global Sporting Events – World Cups or the Olympics represent the pinnacle of a sport. Some of the fiercest betting happens at these events.
- eSports – Though eSports are quite new, they have already captured the ears of punters. eSports games can be quite complicated compared to typical sports, so there are often many betting markets.